Team Lines has been working with the customs authorities since years. We have always been among the first to implement new customs regulations. Our Customs Department has accumulated considerable knowledge and expertise with regards to Customs policies and procedures. Knowing the specifics of regulations is the prerequisite for safe and on-time delivery of your cargo. As a customer, you benefit from this expertise.
Simplified Customs Procedures for You
Team Lines is pleased to be able to offer its customers the benefits of simplified customs procedures:
- Permission to issue T2L manifests in simplified procedure for many ports on request
- Permission for electronic Data transfer according to Article 324e
- Manual creation of BHT-/B-/Z numbers for local cargo on request
Part of the Customs Developments Community
Customs regulations undergo constant changes. In order to stay ahead of the curve and to bring forward the demand of our customers, Team Lines stays an active member of several work groups. You want to keep the transportation simple – we work on this simplicity every day.
To ensure compliance with legal requirements, our employees are provided with continuous internal and external trainings.
- Regular Customs and IMDG training for all employees in Customer Service
- External Customs and IMDG trainings
- Regular participation in customs and foreign trade events
The philosophy of constant training promoted within the company gives us a competitive advantage to immidiately implement changes. This way we ensure our customers continue to feel safe when trusting us with their cargo.